Information for New Parents
While pregnancy is an exciting time, there is also much to learn and prepare for. Rest assured that your health and the health of your baby is in the best of hands!
As you prepare for your journey into parenthood, there are many valuable resources available to help get you ready.
Maternity Services at Saint Agnes Hospital
Learn more about what the Maternity Services and the Birthing Center at Saint Agnes Hospital has to offer you as you welcome your new baby into the world - Click HERE for details.
Preparing for Parenthood - Education and Support
Expectant parents have a wealth of educational and support services available to them through Saint Agnes Hospital. Call Saint Agnes to schedule your childbirth classes or visit the Saint Agnes website for information on prenatal education classes including:
- 4- Week Weekday Childbirth Education with Tour ($90) 2-hour course held one weekday per week for 4 weeks
- 2-Week Childbirth Education with Tour ($90) 2-hour course held two days per week for 2 weeks
- Half-Day Childbirth Education Package with Tour ($90) 4-hour course held either Saturday OR Sunday for 2 weeks
- Weekend Childbirth Education Package with Tour ($140) Includes Infant Care and CPR
- 1-Day Intensive Childbirth Class with Tour ($90)
- Refresher Childbirth Class with Tour ($25) For those who have attended a childbirth class in the past
- Cesarean Birth Class with Tour ($20) For those told a cesarean birth may be needed
- Bed Rest Childbirth Kit ($50) Receive a $25 refund when the kit is returned
There are also regularly scheduled tours of Saint Agnes’ birthing center. Tours are offered in both English and Spanish.
For dates, times, cost and to register call 1-866-690-WELL (9355).
Saint Agnes Hospital offers additional prenatal classes including:
- Breastfeeding education and support
- OB tours
- Infant care classes
- Infant and child CPR courses, and more!
Learn more about educational classes and support groups available throughout pregnancy and postpartum - Click HERE for details or call 1-866-690-WELL (9355).