Congratulations - pregnancy is one of the most exciting times in a woman’s life and we are glad to have the opportunity to guide you through the next nine months. At The Women’s OB/GYN Group, our team understands that each pregnancy is unique and is here to provide you with personalized care and attention from the first trimester through to delivery of your baby and beyond.
Our physicians have many years of experience in the highest level of obstetrical care and strive to provide you with the most comprehensive care in a warm and personal environment. Our team is available to answer your questions and concerns. Our goal is the best health of our mothers and babies and a wonderful pregnancy experience that you’ll fondly remember as you begin your journey into parenthood.
We’re committed to providing you with the information you need throughout your pregnancy. Learn more about:
- Your first trimester and what to expect including your first obstetric visit, the first trimester screening, common first trimester concerns, dietary questions and what to avoid in your first trimester
- Your second trimester and what to expect including, prenatal office visits, screenings and tests, the anatomy ultrasound and registering for prenatal classes and concerns in the second trimester
- Your third trimester and what to expect including prenatal visits, common concerns and pregnancy complications, preparing a birth plan and getting ready for delivery
- Your last month of pregnancy and delivery including going into labor, what to expect during your delivery, pain medication
- Breastfeeding Education, classes, and Handouts