Hospital Admissions and Surgeries
The physicians of the WOG has admitting privileges at Saint Agnes Hospital, and most of our deliveries, surgeries and hospital admissions will be scheduled there. For surgical procedures, patients may be treated at the Ellicott City Surgicenter.
Our OB patients benefit from Saint Agnes’ state-of-the art, comfortably appointed birthing center and postpartum suite where new mothers have the opportunity to bond with their baby and recover in comfort.
Saint Agnes Hospital’s maternity services provides a family-center approach to care and offers new parents the following amenities:
- State-of-the-art birthing center
- Private rooms in labor and delivery
- Comfortable, private postpartum suites
- Well baby nursery
- Comprehensive lactation services to support new mothers and babies in successful breastfeeding
- OB Rapid Response team for emergent situations
- A level 3B NICU and designated perinatal diagnostic center
- Educational classes for expecting and new parents