In addition to leading physicians who specialize in obstetrics, high risk pregnancy, gynecology, GYN minimally invasive surgery as well as women's reproductive health needs through all phases of life, The Women's OB/GYN Group has a dedicated team of professionals at the ready to provide all patients with exceptional, personal care.
Our team includes:
- Patient Service Representatives - They work on the "front lines," welcoming patients to our office, helping with questions, scheduling and providing warm smiles to all who enter our doors
- Nursing Staff - Our caring nurses help our new moms through their journeys through pregnancy and parenthood and work closely and compassionately with all of our patients. They work with women to help them understand what to expect at each appointment and what to do next - whether it's scheduling an ultrasound or other tests or making a follow up appointment. Wendy Fischer is our RN team lead.
Also, meet our women's health nurse practitioners.
- Medical Assistants - Our experienced medical assistants perform all of the day-to-day patient intake for the appointments, including vitals, blood pressure checks, etc. Rosa Oden is the medical assistant team lead at The Women's OB/GYN Group.
- Billing Coordinator - Insurance and billing can be complex and our amazing billing manager, Donna Baker, works closely with our patients to consistently explain the billing process and help patients with any issues.
- Practice Manager - Our practice manager, Shanika Pittman, keeps the office running smoothly. Shanika listens and carries out requests from our physicians and staff while also attending to the individual needs of our patients.
Please contact our office with any questions or concerns and a member of The Women's OB/GYN Group staff will be very happy to assist you!